I bought 100 BONE, at these low prices, on a CEX.
The rest of my BONE is either buried on ShibaSwap or in SSLPs. Effectively trapped, due to gas prices. I only have 7 BONE actually in my Wallet and a modest bit of ETH (maybe enough to do a single swap, maybe not).
If BONE ever rises in price to something like $10 or $15, my plan is to liquidate my BONE on the CEX to provide enough funds to release the BONE from ShibaSwap. Therefore I don’t feel (psychologically) as if I’ve needed to dip into ETH reserves, or even buy more ETH (who knows what price ETH will be in the future?), if I decide that I want to realise any BONE profit (I likely would).
If BONE increases in price then I’ll bite the bullet and remove anything I’d buried anyway (including LEASH). That was a giant waste of time. Whatever is digging I’ll play by ear at the time… that appears to have served me well in the last 8 months or so.
The same situation kinda applies if I decide to migrate wholesale across to Shibarium, I suppose. I’m trying to think of it as “compartmentalisation” but it could just be WrongThink.
The plan entirely depends on BONE increasing in price… otherwise there’s no point.